The return period is 14 days and starts as soon as you receive your order.
Post your package with the carrier of your choice. For returned items, the customer bears the cost of the return and the burden of proof. Therefore, kindly keep the tracking number of your return until the return is processed.
If you need a new order urgently, we kindly ask you to follow the return process for are refund and place a new order. As soon as we’ve received your return, we’ll process your refund within 14 days after receipt.
For the 2022 holiday season, most of the items purchased between December 1st and December 31st can be returned until January 31st, 2023. More about returns in our Return policy.
CREATE YOUR RETURN:
Follow the steps below in our RETURNS CENTRE - please note we only process returns which are submitted and approved online.
- Enter your order number and email address - please use the same email address that was used for completing your order.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return, select the reason(s) for return and submit the request – please note if your return request is taking place after 14 days of order receipt, the return request cannot be accepted.
- You receive an Email with the shipping address where your return needs to be sent to – please make sure to check your Spam folder.
- Place the item(s) in their original packaging in the box, together with the return form and your unique Return ID number and seal it.
- Post your package with the carrier of your choice. For returned items, the customer bears the cost of the return and the burden of proof. Therefore, kindly keep the tracking number of your return until the return is processed.
Upon receipt of your return we will examine the item(s) and issue your refund, for the price paid within 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned item(s) and by the same means which you have used to pay.
If the watch is not in its original condition (i.e. it was used or damaged beyond what was necessary to check its quality or functionality), we have the right to deduct the cost of the missing items or the replacement of the damaged parts from the reimbursement.