- Size Guide
Evolution of the Automatic The automatic watch is housed in our legendary evo2 case creating a harmonious, fluid design. The rounded, organic shape of the 35 mm brushed stainless steel case adds to the comfortable wear of this timepiece. A true design highlight is the see-through case back allowing you to see how the complex automatic movement works. The iconic Mondaine dial with date indication and the elegant Milanese mesh band add the finishing touches.
The evo2 collection with an automatic movement at the heart of the watch, embodies minimalist design and traditional Swiss craftmanship. With its seamless housing and slightly rounded case the collection offers maximum comfort on your wrist.
Mondaine has a long watchmaking tradition and our watches are synonymous with Swiss quality. They are manufactured by hand in our factory in Solothurn, Switzerland. Every watch is tested for water resistance up to 30 meters and comes with a 2 year international warranty.
- Model number: MSE.35610.SM
- Function: Time date
- Movement: Swiss automatic
- Caliber: Sellita SW 220-1
- Water resistance: 50 meters / 165 feet / 5 ATM
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Case diameter: 35 mm
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel see through
- Crown: Security gasket
- Crystal / glass material: Sapphire crystal
- Strap / bracelet: Silver 316L stainless steel
- Strap / bracelet buckle: Steel brushed
- Lug width: 18 mm
- Origin: Swiss made
You may also like
Email When Available
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.